Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mini's Cupcakes... Photo Op!

Recently at work, we celebrated Annie's birthday and I knew exactly what I wanted to bring; these deluctable little devils from Mini's Cupcakes!
Feast with your eyes- but try not to drool on your keyboard...
Here I am with my new best friend... the PB Fix... Dark Belgium Chocolate Cupcake with Organic Peanut Butter Frosting sprinkled with salty peanuts. Don't I look happy? I was even happier when it was in my belly!
Here's Summer with her hot little cupcake... Breakfast at Tiffany's -Madagascar Vanilla Bean Cupcake with Tiffany Blue Crème Cheese Frosting topped with edible gems. Audrey Hepburn, eat your heart out!
And the birthday girl Annie inhaling The Diva - Dark Belgium Chocolate Cupcake with Pink Crème Cheese Frosting... you go girl- party like it's 1999!
Here's our office mascot- Londyn Marie! She's Annie's new angel! Do you see what she's doing? She's trying to lick my PB Fix! No Londyn- don't you dare!!!
Mouth watering? go to:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you girls are gorgeous! I want a mini's cupcake!!

Clarise and Ryan Pedersen said...

suddenly, i'm in love with these cupcakes!

Melonius said...

Hey, Devanie!!
SO, I just found your blog through Melissa.
And I just bought myself a mini cupcake pan and I have used it so much! Yummmmm

- said...

berkley just ran in here and said 'my cupcakes! please cupcakes!' if I could only grab them through the screen!

The Studes said...

chocolate and peanut butter!! you are so speaking my language!

Keilah Palmer said...

Hey Devanie, I need your email address; I'm going private. Email me at keilahoatman@yahoo.com.

Are you going to start having babies yet or what!?