Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, November 24, 2008

Dreams can come true!


Sam and I went to the Coldplay- Viva la Vida concert on Saturday night and it was UNBELIEVABLE! Sleepercar opened up for them and I ended up really liking them too- never heard of them before Saturday. But enough about that! Coldplay played about 20 songs and I was screaming the entire time- Sam thought he lost his wife and a stranger was jumping up and down and singing at the top of her lungs next to him- but I couldn't contain myself!



During the song Lovers in Japan, a vast array of paper butterflies were released from the rafters- it was BEAUTIFUL and you better believe I went down after the concert and took two pocket-fulls! The lady guarding the entrance to the main floor said "And where do you think you're going?" I told her I left my purse and had to go find it. She fell for it and this is how I got my pretty concert momentos. We had a blast- even though we were sitting in the nosebleed section- the energy was contagious, the music and visuals were vibrant and unforgettable! They're in the US for a few more days and I told Sam that I want to fly to Anaheim or Phoenix and see them all over again!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! I can just imagine you screaming! I wish I was there to see it!

P.S. Help me name my child, I have no clue.

Jamie Pearson said...

hey Dev how can I get my bridal shower pics from you? It was great seeing you a couple weeks ago. Hope everything is going good for you.

Melissa said...

I AM SO JEALOUS DEVANIE! I remember blasting Coldplay in our little house in Rexburg! Love it!

heather and ronnie said...

wait you have a blog? miss you poopy!

Karla, A Cali Girl in Idaho! said...

Well Dev I cried thru your whole blog. Seeing you and your mom and SLO is amazing. It just takes me back to the day. . . You look just like your mom. . . and beautful as ever. I'm going to keep following your blog so get it updated! So glad to see you happy with Sam. He looks wonderful. Everyone here is moving in all directions and life is so fun. We love our family and have a blast all the time. Ez will get married in the summer and maybe Colton too! I'll keep you posted.
Love you so much!
Karla

Unknown said...

Ahhh! Devanie, thank goodness for your blog! I love every ounce of it! Now I get to know a few things you're up to. Facebook just wasn't enough for me :) Mine:
adamandlauramarriott.blogspot.com

Allie Hite said...

Just a couple of things...first of all...why are you so freaking gorgeous??? Second, I love Sam...you two are just perfect. I loved to see the pictures of him helping out your parents. I miss you...can't wait to see you for your birthday.