Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, November 7, 2008

My New Nephew!

So- my nephew Ashton was born in August- and that's how often I get on here to update my blog! My sister Jen and her husband Jake passed on some great genes to this little feller- I just have to show the world!

He's still pretty young here- but in my next post, you'll see what a big boy he's becoming!



Just between us- this is the blankie I'm making him! I wanted to wait until he spit up on all of his other blankies before I gave him mine.... actually- this is my first one EVER and pretty much it's going to be the death of me!






2 comments:

Kadie Kinney said...

Cute! Love the new background too by the way!

Natalie said...

Cute blanket Dev! I didn't know you had a blog, you'll definitely have to update often so Keith and I can keep up with you!