Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, August 14, 2009

Teenage Problem Solving Tactics

When I randomly saw this on the web, I HAD to post it. It reminds me of when I was in High School and I liked 2 guys at the same time. Why, you ask? Well I couldn't decide which one I liked more, so I had these 2 goldfish and I named them each after one of the two boys I liked. Well, since Goldfish don't last that long, I decided whichever goldfish died first, that guy would be off my "crush-list". So, I get home from school like a week later and they were both floating at the top of the bowl. I guess they both weren't worth my time- which looking back is definitely true!
Revenge of the Goldfish, Sandy Skoglund, 1981

10 comments:

Amy and Nathan said...

Dev you freaking crack me up!

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

hahah...my roommate at byu-i did the same thing. It sounds completely logical to me!

Courtney said...

hahaha i love it!! and i love your new layout!!

koldewynklan said...

Dev
Honestly, only you would come up with that!
I love it!!!
You are a genius!

Devanie said...

Well, you know- desperate times call for desperate measures! Poor fishees!

The ZamFam said...

Sounds LOGICAL??? Sounds crazy! And actually, Dev... If m memory serves me correctly, you were quite boy crazy in college as well...

G

Natalie said...

I wish I was creative enough to think of that

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

Hey I am so glad you found my blog! We have fam in Lehi area so we go there sometimes to visit. We will def get in touch if we are in the area!

Melonius said...

hilarious.
we were just at the pet store looking at fish a couple days ago. for completely different reasons.

B said...

I love the new blog header.

so hot!

-B