Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

Dance Dance Revolution with the Kinney's!

Our friends Kadie and Jacob invited Sam and I over for a little dining and dancing! Kadie is PREGGERS, but it doesn't stop this dancing diva from when it comes to DDR (Dance Dance Revolution). She is the reigning QUEEN, and as you'll see in the video below- Jacob is reigning KING! Sam, you ask? I think he's the Jester and I'm the laundry girl to them all...
Kadie's a ROCKSTAR and I LOVE her little baby bump! how CUTE! You GO girls (Kadie's having a girl... I'm sure she'll be just as "kickin" as Kadie is)!Can you see the concentration in my face? Yeah, it takes a lot of effort for me... AWKWARD!

This video speaks for itself... SHAKE it Sam!

7 comments:

Jennie said...

yay, you have a blog, how fun!! that looks like a fun night, and i've never actually seen your hubby before...the video was a nice intro : )

Max and Sarah said...

haha! Great advertising for the DDR, I think we will try it out first chance we get! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

Very nice.. I think I would like to see a video of you dancing!

Unknown said...

This just makes me so sad that i wasn't there. Its times like this that I hate living in Canada... I would be the servant to the laundry girl at DDR....

Kadie Kinney said...

Oh man that's funny! We DDR'd again last night with my family. It might be the last time, E. didn't like it. :) We need to hang out again soon!

Nick and Jules said...

oh crap...that's hillarious! Love you guys!

Roberts Family said...

This is great! Olivia made me play it about 20 times. She kept getting mad when it ended and saying movie,movie.