Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, July 16, 2010

track 1: feel my love

I finally uploaded some songs I recorded when I was 19 onto my new computer.  Here is a little diddy I wrote when I was 17.  Don't forget to push PAUSE on my playlist on the right hand side of the screen- otherwise you'll have other music playing in the background. I will probably post one a week so you can hear some of my old music.

P.S. I made another post earlier today too, so don't forget to scroll down and see my fun vacation to Nauvoo!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I ALWAYS love to hear you sing; it has been way too long. I actually had one of your songs in my head last week and was wishing I could hear you sing it again. Keep the posts coming! Love you!

Unknown said...

This is my favorite on the CD you made me. I request a christmas CD this year. Just you singing every song I know. I would LOOOOOVE it.

Kaitlyn said...

Dev-yes thank you...you are amazing!

heather and ronnie said...

aww..i miss that. thanks for posting!

Team Hansen said...

LOVED the Cuppetta shout out you left on my blog. I had almost forgot about my imaginary cousin.